Tamar Building, Queen Annes Battery, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 OLP Tel:+44(0)1752 266766 firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS BY ALLSPARS
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 197;
- "Customer" means any person who purchases Goods and Services from the supplier;
- "Goods" means the articles specified in the Proposal;
- "Supplier" means allspars Ltd of Tamar Building, Queen Anne�s Battery Marina, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 0LP;
- "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions agreed in writing by the supplier, a copy of our Standard Terms and Conditions are available upon request.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of Goods and Services by the Supplier to the Customer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Customer.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice and condition or warranty, expres or implies, or any legal remedy to which the Supplier may be entitled in relation to the Goods and Services, by virtue of any statute law or regulation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Customer�s statutory rights as a customer.
- THE ORDER
- The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by placing an order with the Supplier
- ORDERING POLICY
- Delivery times apply to all items in stock, and subsequently all orders.
- All deliveries require a signature.
- Any damage to the packaging must be noted at time of delivery otherwise no claim will be considered.
- All deliveries unless otherwise stated will be made to your door. We however are not responsible for additional lifting or movement of your goods.
- Deliveries will normally occur between 7am and 6pm on working days.
- Our working days are classed as Monday to Friday and exclude Bank Holidays.
- Orders taken before 13:00 GMT on a working day will be processed and sent out for delivery on the same day.
- Any orders taken after 13:00 GMT on a working day will be processed the following working day.
- If you wish to confirm or enquire about your order and it�s delivery date please contact our sales team via phone on +44 01752 266766.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price for the Goods and Services is as specified in the Proposal and is inclusive of VAT and any other charges outlined in the Proposal.
- Payment of the price shall be in the manner specified in the proposal.
- All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice. E&OE
- Promotions, special offers and free gifts are strictly subject to availability.
- Customers outside the EC may divide the prices by 1.15.
- Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Delta and Solo. Note: we do not accept American Express.
- All submission of payment details and indeed all customer details are safeguarded by recognised encryption software.
- RETURNS POLICY
All returns must be directed to:
Returns Dept, allspars Ltd, Tamar Building, Queen Anne�s Battery Marina, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 0LP.
No Fault Returns
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 7 days from delivery of the goods for a full credit or refund less any applicable delivery charges. The goods must be unopened and "as new" in their original box and packaging including all manuals and accessories. You must notify us within 7 days from the date of delivery. Goods received back in any condition other than "as new" will be returned back to you. Please note it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods you order are specified to meet your intended purpose.
In the instance of an item being deemed faulty, please contact us within 7 days from the delivery date. You can then return the faulty item directly yourself. Upon receipt of the goods and confirmation of the fault by our technical engineers you will be offered the following options:
- A replacement � this item will be shipped to you at our own expense.
- A repair � the repaired item will be shipped to you at our own expense. Please note that once repaired the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
- A full refund � provided the item has been verified faulty and is complete with all accessories in its original box and packaging
If the product is not deemed to be faulty by our technicians then you will be offered the following options:
- Return of the goods � the cost of delivery charged to you
- Refund � the invoice cost less any applicable delivery charges provided the product is "as new" and complete with all accessories in its original box and packaging. If the condition of the product or the packaging is poor then we reserve the right to impose a charge to cover re-packaging costs. Missing accessories will also be charged to you.
The manufacturers guarantee will apply to all items reported to
be faulty after 7 days from delivery
This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In no event will allspars Ltd be liable to any part for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for any use of this site, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if allspars Ltd is expressly advised of such damages.